Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just admit you're Gay!

Do you see the sweet somewhat sad face on the fellow in the picture below? I'll grant you this - he is tall, dark AND handsome. He's a whopping 100 lbs of muscle, his balls ( I left them intact; no one can call me a castrating...) are bigger than yours, and he might even be a little smarter than some of you. But all things considered, why are you worried about his presence in my life, fella? My feelings for the dog are strictly maternal - in truth, good news for you, because for the most part he keeps my biological clock on "snooze."

Why the panic when he quietly pads into the bedroom? I promise he could care less what we're up to. He's not watching; he's asleep.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this one, people. Most guys are not bothered at all by the dog, while some become utterly rigid and even a little hysterical (why anyone tries to pretend this neurosis is the sole province of women is beyond me, but that's another posting). My observation is that the perturbed are not confident about themselves or their sexuality.

Of course, I'm just kidding about the gay part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Here's something to drive the point home!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXP-_Hr5Rak

Anonymous said...

I can't tell to my parents that i'm a gay. but i wear panties